Member benefits include:
- Discounts from local businesses
- Quarterly newsletter
- Email Action Alerts
- T-shirt for contributions over $50
- Long-sleeve cycling jersey for contributions over $100
Please make tax-deductible donations of $100 or more by mail.
- Business Membership (includes advertisements) - $200.00
- Velorutionary (includes T-shirt) - $100.00
- Hub Spoke (includes T-shirt) - $50.00
- Family or Household - $40.00
- Individual - $30.00
- Underemployed - $20.00
- or any Custom Donation Amount
Join By Mail
- Download our membership form (PDF).
- Make checks to "People Power" (for tax-deductible contributions, to "Hub for Sustainable Living").
- Complete the form and deliver payment to:
703 Pacific Avenue
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Questions? Please contact us.
Recurring payments can be scheduled to occur every:
- 2 Weeks
- 2 Months
- 6 Months
By becoming a business sponsor of People Power, you support our advocacy efforts toward sensible transportation needs in Santa Cruz County.
Business Sponsors provide People Power members with a discount on goods or services. Amount and conditions of discount are determined by each business individually.
- For a minimum $200 donation to People Power, we will provide acknowledgment of your support to our members through our social media channels.
- A list of Businesses Sponsors is listed on the back page of every Update as well as on our web site, including a link to the Sponsor's web site.
- The People Power Update is mailed four times a year directly to almost 400 members with approximately 800 more distributed through local bike shops, tabling, Bike to Work day, Bike Valet Parking, and other locations.
Business Sponsors arrange membership with People Power. Our graphic designer can work with you to create an ad for the Update or website. People Power only accepts business sponsors that we think members will be interested in. We reserve the right to refuse a sponsorship for any reason.
When doing business with a Sponsor, People Power members present their membership card for discount on goods or services. Member cards are valid for the calendar year (January - December) and will be renewed annually.
Please support our business sponsors
People Power members receive discounts and benefits from our current business sponsors. Please say "thank you" to our sponsors for supporting biking and sustainable transportation in Santa Cruz County.
- Allterra Solar
- Another Bike Shop
- Bicycle Trip
- Bike Church
- Cruzin Pedicabs
- Finding Harmony – Marriage and Family Counseling
- Lisa Hochstein Graphic Design
- Staff of Life Market
- Steve Piercy - Website Builder
- 2 free hours of website programming
- Synergy Clothing
- The Ugly Mug Café
- Free shot of espresso with any coffee drink