People Power Fundraising Dinner December 9th
People Power Fundraising Dinner and Silent Auction
Sunday, December 9, 4:00 - 7:00 PM
418 Front Street, Santa Cruz, CA
It’s the end of 2012, and what a year it's been!
Join us for our annual fundraising dinner and silent auction at the 418 Project, on Sunday, December 9th from 4-7pm, and look ahead to the future of cycling in Santa Cruz County.
Speakers will include Barry Bergman of the Rails-to-Trails Conservancy, new director Amelia Conlen and Santa Cruz City Councilmember Micah Posner.
- Enjoy an orgnaic full-course, locally sourced dinner, with vegan/vegetarian or meat entrees, prepared by chef Jozseph Schultz of India Joze. Dessert will feature ice cream from the Mission Hill Creamery.
- Bid on silent auction items from local businesses, artisans, and service providers.
- Spin your own bike-blended margarita.
- Enjoy live music by Casey Monahan.
- Free valet bike parking will be provided.
Tickets are $50-150, sliding scale, and can be purchased online or by calling the People Power office (831-425-0665).
Volunteers needed! To make this year’s event a success, we are seeking volunteers to help with food and auction donations, food and site preparation on the day of the dinner, bike parking, and clean-up. Contact Amelia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-425-0665 for details.
Donors to the Silent Auction
Thanks to all of our wonderful donors for donating items for the silent auction. More items are coming in every day. The following is a partial list of donors.
- Agile Monkey Pilates
- Art by Campbell Steers
- Bonny Doon Vineyard
- Cafe Gratitude
- Easton Bell Sports
- Eco Goods
- Go Pro
- Lisa Hochstein
- Meta Vinyl Records
- Nickelodeon Theatre
- Om Gallery
- The Penny Ice Creamery
- Segway Santa Cruz
- Carol Skolnik
- Street Light Records
- Surf Rider Cafe
- Toadal Fitness
- Verve Coffee Roasters
- Well Within Spa
- Marilyn Yakub
Local Farms, Food, and Beverage Donors